Monday, September 28, 2009

Get Katherine's Look!


I love Katherine Heigl's sophisticated look during her appearance recently on Good Morning America. Katherine is wearing a J.Crew Silk Frances ruffled blouse (I probably shouldn't admit this, but I found this exact blouse at the J.Crew Outlet for less than half the price last month!!) and a pearl/black ribbon necklace. I love this look...so classic and perfectly intertwining several trends of this fall season: ruffles, pearls and grosgrain-ribboned accessories. Though I cannot vouch that her necklace is the Stella & Dot Jenna Pearl and Ribbon Necklace, it certainly looks identical to it! The Jenna Necklace (pictured below) is a phenomenal buy for this season. Priced at only $44, this necklace can be shortened to make a look like Katherine's or looks great worn long over a plain top or a little black dress.
I just love the styles of this season!

Stylishly yours,
Lauren
www.editbylauren.com

No comments:

Post a Comment