Thursday, October 1, 2009

Blue Dangles Boutique


Attention all you Atlanta girls:: No matter where you live in the city, you need to make a trip to the Blue Dangles Boutique in Johns Creek. Boutiques like Blue Dangles are a rare-find:: This store is packed with totally unique, fashion-forward clothes, accessories and shoes that you won't find anywhere else in town. Blue Dangles owner, Tracy Gruber, is passionate about fashion and about helping her clients look their best so it's completely understandable why Blue Dangles draws its clientele from all parts of Georgia. I love Tracy's philosophy behind her boutique:: “I want everyone that comes into my boutique to feel a warmth about their shopping experience. Each one of my customers is very special and unique, hence, I make it my focus to learn about their fashion sense, likes and concerns. Being able to match that with the beautiful merchandise allows every customer to obtain something just for them, not for everyone. I feel that my name is on every purchase and I want that woman to feel great and look great.” And did I mention Blue Dangles is affordable? Most items are priced under $100 and there are plentiful styles for every age, body-type and budget. What's not to love about that?!

In fact, I had the privilege of working with Blue Dangles and getting to know Tracy in recent weeks since the boutique outfitted all 14 models at Sunset on the Roof fashion show event that I hosted last night. I'm a huge fan...and am confident you'll soon be one too!

Happy Shopping!
Lauren
www.editbylauren.com

No comments:

Post a Comment