Monday, June 22, 2009

Men's Style Monday: H&M Tees and Briefs


Thanks to my younger brother, who asked me to pick him up some v-neck tees and boxer briefs next time I was near an H&M men's store, I just discovered a new great deal for men over this past weekend! H&M has amazing prices on good quality men's solid color tees (available in both Crew-neck and V-neck) for $5.90 and boxer-briefs that come in a 3-pack for only $12 (I believe that is cheaper than Hanes at Walmart!). Unfortunately, H&M has yet to develop a on-line store (I am hoping...hoping!), so you must shop in-store for these items. Check out the national H&M store locater be clicking here. (Note that all H&M stores do not feature a men's section, so make sure you call the store to confirm they carry men's before making the trip.)

Stylishly yours,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment