Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Fab New Scarves at Target!














I was running (almost literally) through Target today and couldn't help but notice the great scarf selection! It seems no matter how big a rush I am in while in Target, I always seem to make the time to browse the accessory and clothing displays. I was impressed by the colorful patterns and lightwight feel of these scarves...perfect for warm weather wear. Like I always say, scarves are an accessory that adds "instant chic" to any outfit. Consider throwing one over your tees and tanks this summer to add a punch of color to any outfit, no matter how casual. Pictured: The Merona® Blue Tie Die Linen Like Wrap ($14.99), The Mossimo® Pink Happy Floral Lurex Square Scarf ($12.99) and The Multi-Colored Check Print Square Scarf ($12.99). (In this case, I would recommend shopping in-store--soon--for best selection!)

Stylishly Yours,
Lauren
www.editbylauren.com

No comments:

Post a Comment