Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Faux Summer Glow

Summer Collection 2009 Irresistiblement from NARS

No matter where you live, nobody wants to be pale-faced now that Spring has fully arrived. I am a huge advocate of sunscreen...and especially slathering a high level of SPF on my face. Unfortunately, we all know that the price to pay for preventing future wrinkles is giving up a present-day natural tan. Thus, I believe face bronzer is one of the greatest inventions of all time!! The best bronzer I have found is Nars Laguna Bronzing Powder . (Thanks to my friend, Nicole, for turning me onto this product!) This bronzer is sure to give you the perfect "I just returned from a week in the Caribbian" bronze! And a faux summer glow is the perfect accessory to any outfit!

P.S. Click here for free shipping on any Nars online order!

Stylishly yours,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment