Wednesday, March 11, 2009

HairDo News


I am excited to report on a GREAT first experience I had today at a local salon (well, local for me!) in Suwanee, GA called Genesis Salon. I was uber impressed with the salon's service, environment and value. The price was unbelievable! Where else in the Atlanta-area can you receive a 2.5 hour partial highlight, including blow-out and style for $45?! In my book, that is pretty much unheard of! Genesis is the "daughter" of Salon 124 (think of it as the New Talents of the famed Van Michael's Salon). Riley, a cute young blond gal, was my stylist and I highly recommend her. In fact, if you book an appointment with Riley and tell her I referred you, you will receive $5 off your appointment. Hair cuts for both men and women range from $27-$37. I like to think that less money spent on my hair means more towards my Spring wardrobe! Cheers to good deals!

Your bargain-loving stylist,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment