Thursday, March 26, 2009

Buy to Earn More Shoes!


DSW is hands-down one of my favorite places to shop for shoes. This shoe warehouse never fails to carry a great selection of soles both in-store and on-line. One of the best things about DSW is their free Rewards Program, which allows you to earn points on every purchase. Points quickly turn into gift-certificates towards future purchases. For instance, just last week, I used my earned points to deduct $30 off a pair of already deeply discounted shoes...which meant the store practically gave away the shoes to me, turning me into an even more loyal and satisfied customer! Here's a reason to hurry into DSW and sign up to earn rewards this weekend: Today through Sunday (March 29), DSW is rewarding two points to the dollar for each purchase (in store or on web). Another sweet deal: DSW is offering free shipping for online purchases over $29 with promotion code FSDSW. I love this (pictured) Embellished "Minimal Gladiator" Sandal by Madden Girl I found on DSW.com for only $39.95.

Happy Shoe Shopping!
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment