Monday, February 9, 2009

Turning Spring Cleaning into Spring Shopping


I don't know about you, but I always seem to get the itch to clean, organize and discard as soon as the weather turns warm and sunshiny! (I guess that's why they call it "Spring Cleaning!") Well, it is looking like Spring has arrived quite early in Georgia this year, considering it is only the beginning of February, and temps hit near 70 degrees over the weekend. I woke up to a gorgeous April-like day on Saturday and immediately had a craving to clean and organize every nook and cranny of my house. I have learned that when this mood hits, it is best to strike while the iron's hot, since I don't crave cleaning all too often! And, of course, with all the organizing, along came the cleaning out of the closets...I guess you could say that I took my own advice from my last posted article! I filled up a few large Tupperwares with clothes, shoes and accessories that just don't do it for me anymore. I am getting ready to haul them over to my favorite local consignment shop, Panache Consignment Boutique, located in the Suwanee Town Center (pictured above). I have been eyeing a new trench and some funky new wedges, so I am hoping that my "consign pile" might provide a guiltless shopping spree early next month...

If you live in the North Atlanta/Duluth/Suwanee area, I highly recommend Panache for either shopping for some good deals or selling your gently used clothing and accessories. It is a large store with a friendly owner named Karen who will give you a 50/50 split on your items that sell. Best yet, whatever doesn't sell, Panache donates to a local charity.

I love it when Spring Cleaning = Spring Shopping!

Panache Consignment Boutique
3930-B6 Charleston Market Street
Suwanee, GA 30024
770.945.5227
Open Tuesday-Saturday 11am-7pm
Closed Sunday and Monday

Stylishly Yours,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment