Sunday, May 3, 2009

Men's Style Monday: A Great Pair of Jeans


I cannot over emphasize the importance of a owning great pair of jeans...particularly for men, who all too often make the mistake of dismissing this critical article in their wardrobes! I firmly believe that it is better to own just one or two pairs of well-made, flattering jeans rather than dozens of mediocre pairs. I am often asked what are my favorite jeans for guys. Of course, I can't answer that question universally, due to differing body types and personal styles, but here's a pair that fit many guys (including my husband and brother) very well. I like this basic men's jean from Seven called Relaxed in Los Feliz due to its relaxed-leg, medium wash (that goes with anything) and the bit of stretch in the fabric that "hugs" just the right places and prevent the jeans from becoming too slouchy. Seven is currently offering free shipping on all orders when you click here.

Stylishly yours,
Lauren
www.editbylauren.com

No comments:

Post a Comment